SANE Superb Spinach Sunflower Pancake Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Spinach Sunflower Pancakes Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 25 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Whole-Food Fats: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Spinach Sunflower Pancakes Recipe Ingredients
- 4 medium Scallions or Spring Onions
- 16 ounce Chopped Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 1/2 ounce Dill
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 large Egg (Whole)
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Cream
- 1/2 ounce Dry Roasted Sunflower Seed Kernels (Without Salt)
- 2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Spinach Sunflower Pancakes Recipe Directions
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook scallions about 5 minutes, until softened. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add spinach, parsley, salt, and pepper to bowl; mix well. Pour in eggs and add sunflower seeds, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Heat remaining oil in the same skillet. Pour in spinach mixture; flatten with a spatula to level. Cover and cook over medium heat 8 -10 minutes until pancake is set.
- Invert pancake onto a plate. Cut into wedges. Serve hot or at room temperature, with a dollop of coconut cream or chopped dill, if desired.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!