SANE Zesty Zucchini Soup
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
SANEScoring & Servings Zucchini Soup Recipe
- Servings: 4
- Time: 25 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Zucchini Soup Recipe Ingredients
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 medium)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 tablespoon dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Place broth, zucchini, and tarragon (or dill) in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook, uncovered, until the zucchini is tender, 7-10 minutes.
- Puree in a blender, in batches, if necessary, until smooth. Return the soup to the pan and heat over medium-high heat, slowly stirring in cheese until it is incorporated.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot or chilled.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish, salad, or green smoothie.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!