SANE Glorious Grilled Cabbage Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Grilled Cabbage Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 12
- Time: 30 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Grilled Cabbage Recipe Ingredients
- 2 small heads cabbage, cored
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 ice cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Grilled Cabbage Recipe Directions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Slice the top off of the head of cabbage so that it will sit flat with the cored side up. Place the butter, ice cube, and garlic into the hole where the core used to be. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap tightly with foil, sealing at the top of the head.
- Place wrapped cabbage core side down directly on the grate. Let cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender. Slice into wedges, and serve.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!