SANE Bountiful Beef Goulash Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1 SANE Bountiful Beef Goulash Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
SANE Bountiful Beef Goulash Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Whole-Food Fats: 1
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
SANE Bountiful Beef Goulash Recipe Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 350 g extra-lean stewing beef, cubed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 150 ml red wine
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 150 ml beef stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
SANE Bountiful Beef Goulash Recipe Directions
- Heat oil in a skillet, and fry onion until softened.
- Add steak and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in paprika, add bay leaves, wine, tomatoes, and stock.
- Bring to boil.
- Season to taste, then simmer for 1 hour or so (until the meat is tender).
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!