SANE Savory Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 6
- Time: 40 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 4 eggs + 16 egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ham; drain well.
- In a bowl mix eggs with onion, green peppers, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir in ham and cheese.
- Spoon 1/3 cupfuls into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!