SANE Slimming Salted Caramel Bake-N-Crisps Snacks Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1 SANE Slimming Salted Caramel Bake-N-Crisps Snacks Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Salted Caramel Bake-N-Crisps Snacks Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
The perfect natural, healthy, sweet, and salty snack!
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Salted Caramel Bake-N-Crisps Snacks Recipe Ingredients
- 1 ounce SANE Bake-N-Crisps
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP coconut cream
- 1 TBSP SANE Slimming Sugar Substitute (add more to taste)
- 1/4 TSP cinnamon
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Salted Caramel Bake-N-Crisps Snacks Recipe Directions
- Puff your SANE Bake-N-Crisps in the microwave
- Melt butter in a pan at medium heat
- Allow the butter to “cook” until it is slightly brown
- Remove the pan from the heat and add cream plus Slimming Sugar Substitute
- Stir until completely combined and then return to heat
- Once the mixture cooks down and starts to caramelize add your SANE Bake-N-Crisps
- Gently mix until every Crisp is coated
- Spray a dish or bowl with non-stick coconut oil spray and transfer the coated Bake-N-Crisps onto the dish or bowl
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes…until the caramel hardens
- Optional: Top with pistachios
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!