SANE Bake-N-Crisps Cinnamon Toast Crunch Snacks Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Snacks Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Serves: 1-2
The perfect natural, healthy, sweet, and salty snack!
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Snacks Recipe Ingredients
- 2 ounces SANE Bake-N-Crisps
- Spray Coconut Oil
- 2 TSP cinnamon
- 2 TBSP SANE Slimming Sugar Substitute (add to taste)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Snacks Recipe Directions
- Puff your SANE Bake-N-Crips in the microwave: Approximately 2 minutes
- Remove IMMEDIATELY after fully puffed and spray very briefly (2 seconds) with
spray coconut oil
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and Slimming Sugar Substitute
- Let cool for one minute and enjoy!
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!