SANE Wonderful Parmesan Asparagus
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 12
- Time: 20 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- extra virgin coconut oil cooking spray
- 3 pounds fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray the inside of a 9×13 casserole dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place asparagus in the dish and lightly spray spears with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle asparagus with Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- Roast in preheated oven until fork easily punctures thickest part of stem, about 12 minutes.
Tip: For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!