SANE Toothsome Carnival Chicken
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
SANEScoring & Servings Carnival Chicken Recipe
- Servings: 8
- Time: 25 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Carnival Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons lime juice
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and parsley.
- Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Heat butter and extra virgin coconut oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Saute chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.
*For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!