SANE Tasty Tomato Omelet Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Tomato Omelet Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 1
- Time: 20 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
- Low-Fructose Fruit: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 1 egg + 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 pinch parsley flakes
- 1 pinch allspice
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Tomato Omelet Recipe Directions
- Whisk egg whites, water, pepper, and parsley flakes in a small bowl until frothy.
- Pour mixture into a small pan and distribute tomatoes evenly over top.
- Cook 10 minutes, or until edges are nice and crispy.
- Season with allspice and serve.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!