SANE Beaming Brazilian Cherry Blast
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Brazilian Cherry Blast SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 1
- Time: 2 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 2
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Low-Fructose Fruit: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Brazilian Cherry Blast Ingredients
- 3/4 Cup Pitted Cherries (frozen or fresh)
- 6 Cups Spinach
- 1/4 Cup SANE Cocoa Powder
- 1 Medium Lemon (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons Slimming Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 – 3 tablespoons Garden in My Glass (optional)*
- 4 tablespoons Clean Whey or Pea Protein (optional)**
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender with 8 oz. cold water and a handful of ice.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until completely blended (i.e. no pieces of veggies or fruit are visible).
- Adjust the amount of water and ice for desired consistency and desired temperature.
*You can add two additional serving of Non-Starchy Vegetables in place of the two tablespoons of Garden in My Glass. If you do not add more veggies and you do not add Garden in My Glass, track only two servings of Non-Starchy Vegetables per smoothie (instead of four servings).
***To minimize sugar content, reduce fruit (other than lemon) and increase All Natural Slimming Sugar Substitute. If fruit is reduced by half or more, no Low-Fructose Fruit servings should be tracked. Due to their extremely low sugar content, lemons should not be reduced and do not need to be tracked.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!