SANE Crisp Sesame Fish Fillets
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
SANEScoring & Servings Crisp Sesame Fish Fillets
- Servings: 1
- Time: 10 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Crisp Sesame Fish Fillets Ingredients
- 6 thin fish fillets (1 1/2 lbs), such as flounder
- Salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint
- 2 limes, quartered (for serving)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Put the sesame seeds on a plate and dredge the fillets on both sides, pressing the seeds gently into the fish.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 fillets.
- Adjust the heat so the fish sizzles but doesn’t burn.
- Cook until seeds on the bottom are toasted and top begins to turn opaque (2-3 minutes). Then carefully turn the fillets to cook on the other side (1-2 minutes).
- Transfer to an ovenproof plate and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining fillets. To serve, garnish with mint; serve with lime wedges.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!