SANE Amazing Chicken, Bacon and Beef Trifecta
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 1
- Time: 2 hours 15 min
- Whole-Food Fats: 2
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 2
- Other Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 8 slices thin-sliced cooked corned beef
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 can all-natural condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets (optional)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Wrap 1 corned beef slice around each chicken breast.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around outside of corned beef wrapping. Secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Arrange wrapped chicken in a deep baking dish.
- Arrange broccoli florets around wrapped chicken breasts.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the chicken and broccoli to completely cover.
- Cover baking dish with aluminium foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil from the dish, return to oven, and bake until bacon browns, about 30 more minutes.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!