SANE Cheery Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1 SANE Cheery Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 6
- Time: 32 min
- Whole-Food Fats: 2
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe Ingredients
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Xylitol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 7 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 4 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons SANE Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 4 ounces Coconut Cream
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1 serving Bob’s Starlight Mints Peppermint Sugar-Free Candy
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 6 paper cups. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs with the coconut milk, xylitol, vanilla, peppermint extract and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the almond flour, SANE Cocoa Powder, baking powder, and salt. Add to egg mixture whisking to incorporate all ingredients for about a minute. Pour into the 6 paper cups, place in the oven and bake until fully set in the center; about 15-18 minutes. When done, set on a wire rack to cool.
- Make Frosting: In a small bowl, beat the coconut cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1/4 cup softened butter and continue to beat another minute. Add the powdered erythritol; beat another minute then add peppermint extract and food coloring as desired (optional; red is pretty as pictured and green is festive with the red and white candies). Adjust for sweetness by adding a pinch of stevia if desired. Frost cupcakes using a piping bag or by hand. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!