SANE Blissful Blueberry Cheesecake Tartlets
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 12
- Time: 60 min
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 4 tablespoons SANE Cocoa Powder
- 10 tablespoons Xylitol or Erythritol (optional)
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 6 ounces Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese (Whole Milk)
- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Tap Water
- 1 large Egg Yolk
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin, or 2 x 12 mini muffin pans or use muffin papers. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond meal, 3 tablespoons SANE Cocoa Powder, and xylitol. Pour in butter and stir with a fork until it forms coarse crumbs. Place one heaping tablespoon of almond crust into the bottom of each mini muffin tin or about 2 1/2 tablespoons in the regular muffin tin wells or paper cups. Using your fingers, press gently to work dough down and up the sides of the tin. Repeat until all muffin tins are filled. Place pan in the oven and bake 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place coconut cream, ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla, 1 tablespoon SANE Cocoa Powder, and xylitol into a blender, and puree until smooth and free of lumps. Pour coconut cream mixture evenly into cooled crusts, leaving 1/4-inch rim of space at the top of each cup. Place pan back in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes for large muffin tins or 10-12 minutes for mini muffin tins, until the batter is no longer wet and firms around the edges. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Prepare the topping. In a small saucepan, add blueberries and water over medium heat. Bring to simmer, mashing blueberries with the back of a wooden spoon, until blueberries are hot and have released their juices. Place your egg yolk in a small bowl. Whisking swiftly and continuously, add a tablespoon of warm blueberry juice to yolks to temper. Repeat again two more times until yolk is tempered. Whisking quickly and constantly, pour tempered yolk into the pan with blueberries. Stir, cooking, until blueberries are significantly thickened. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Set aside to cool.
- Spoon blueberry topping evenly over the tops of the cheesecake cups, spreading to cover evenly. Place muffin tin in the refrigerator and let cool 4-5 hours or overnight, until chilled completely. To serve, carefully pop cheesecake cups out of muffin tin and place on serving tray. Two per person if using the mini muffin tins or 1 per person if using the regular muffin tins.
*For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!