SANE Bite-Size Buffalo Hot Wing Cauliflower
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 45 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 1 head large (6-7″ dia) Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 ounce Blue or Roquefort Cheese
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil. Roast on a baking sheet for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, put hot wing sauce and Sriracha into a small sauce pan and heat until boiling. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add butter, stir until melted and allow to cool to room temperature. Heat a large sauté pan with remaining oil. Add the cauliflower and sauté until heated through, add the hot sauce and continue to cook for 1 minute, tossing continuously until fully coated. Serve immediately with blue cheese sprinkled on top.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!