SANE Beautiful Browned Pumpkin With Sage Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1 SANE Beautiful Browned Pumpkin With Sage Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Browned Pumpkin With Sage Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 10
- Time: 25 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Browned Pumpkin With Sage Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup chopped Shallots
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Bouillon Vegetable Broth
- 1 tablespoon SANE Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Sage (Ground)
- Optional: Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin or sunflower seeds for texture (as pictured)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Browned Pumpkin With Sage Recipe Directions
- Heat butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cube pumpkin into 3/4-inch chunks.
- Add pumpkin and shallots to pan and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Saute until pumpkin is lightly browned and the onions are translucent; 5-6 minutes.
- Turn heat to low, add 1/4 cup vegetable broth, and simmer covered for 8-10 minutes until pumpkin is tender.
- Add 1 tablespoon SANE Honey and sage. Tossing to combine. Serve immediately. Serving size is about 1/4 cup.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!