SANE Tasty Buttery Stuffed Sole
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 8
- Time: 40 min
- Whole-Food Fats: 2
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 2
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced onion
- 2/3 cup minced crabmeat
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- one-half cup coconut flour
- 8 (6 ounce) fillets sole
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat a 9×13 inch baking pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in crabmeat, parsley, garlic powder salt and pepper and cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat and stir in coconut flour (and water as needed).
- Spread mixture over filets; sprinkle with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll up filets, seal with toothpicks and place in prepared baking dish. Dot each roll with butter and cover pan tightly with foil.
Tip! For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!