SANE Spicy Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1 SANE Spicy Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Spicy Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 2
- Time: 10 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Spicy Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe Ingredients
- 4 large Boiled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons All Natural Mayonnaise
- 1/2 ounce Pickles
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon Original Pepper Sauce
- 8 large Shrimp
Spicy Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe Directions
- Cut eggs in half and put yolks into small mixing bowl. Set whites aside.
- Add mayonnaise to yolks and mash until smooth. Fold in pickle, mustard, horseradish and hot pepper sauce.
- Fill egg white halves with mixture and top each with one shrimp. Garnish with fresh dill if desired.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!