SANE Delightful Herbed Frittata
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 8
- Time: 40 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 4
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 4 eggs and 12 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterrey jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh herb, chopped (parsley, thyme leaves, cilantro, chives)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Whisk eggs and water in a bowl.
- Add herbs, red bell pepper, black pepper, and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix together.
- Spray a quiche dish with non-stick spray. Pour egg mixture into it.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until fluffed and golden.
- Slice like pie and serve with more fresh herbs for sprinkling on top. Goes well with melon slices and strawberries.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!