SANE Delightful Blackened Fish
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Blackened Fish Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 10 min
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Blackened Fish Recipe Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 red snapper fillets or 4 other firm fish (about 1 1/2 pounds raw fish)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1-2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (depending on how hot you want it)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Combine all spices/dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the spice mixture onto a flat plate.
- Press the fish fillets firmly into the spices, coating both sides.
- Heat the extra virgin coconut oil until almost smoking in a large heavy skillet.
- Cook the fish about 2 1/2 minutes on each side for fillets less than 3/4 inch thick.
- Increase time slightly for thicker fillets.
Tip! For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!