SANE Delicious Bourbon Pork
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 8
- Time: 60 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Mix together soy sauce, bourbon, xylitol, and garlic.
- Pour over pork, cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove pork from marinade, and place on rack of shallow roasting pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!