SANE Clever Cheesy Chicken Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Cheesy Chicken Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 8
- Time: 45 min
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 2
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Cheesy Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 pound tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup almond meal
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Cheesy Chicken Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Gently pound chicken with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick; remove wax paper. Place 1 ounce of feta cheese in the center of each chicken breast, and fold in half.
- Spread 2 tablespoons almond meal in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange chicken in the dish, and top with remaining almond meal.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!