SANE Smoothie: Strawberry Orange Whirl
Table of Contents
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 1
- Time: 2 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 4
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Low-Fructose Fruit: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Fast-Start Personalized Plan SANE Masterclass.
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 Medium Orange (peeled)
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 3 Cups Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Medium Lemon (peeled)
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Garden in My Glass* (see notes below)
- 4 TBSP Clean Whey Protein** (see notes below)
- 1 TSP Hormone Healing Green Tea (optional)
- 2 TBSP Slimming Sugar Substitute*** (optional)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender with 8 oz. cold water and a handful of ice.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until completely blended (i.e. no pieces of veggies or fruit are visible).
- Adjust the amount of water and ice for desired consistency and desired temperature.
Remember that eating MORE deep green veggies is likely the single most belly-fat-burning and energy-boosting change you can make to your diet.
Until it becomes a habit, please give yourself permission to focus 100% of your wellness effort on eating (and drinking 🙂 ) double-digit servings of non-starchy veggies daily.
I promise that this one simple change will do more for your health, happiness, and slimness than all the other confusing and conflicting “tips” out there put together!
Gratefully and SANEly,
SANE Founder & NYTimes Bestselling Author
P.S. Please don’t miss out! Join me to see how yummy smoothies like this fit perfectly into the personal SANE weight loss plan we will start in your free Fast-Start Interactive Weight Loss Workshop.