SANE Tasty Tex Mex Tuna Salad Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Tex Mex Tuna Salad Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 15 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
TIP 1: Replace the yogurt with one whole ripe avocado for a dairy-free version. If you do, simply count another WFF (Whole-Food Fat) per serving.
TIP 2: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Tex Mex Tuna Salad Recipe Ingredients
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced mild green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup white onions, diced or 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced (optional)
- diced fresh tomatoes (optional)
- grape tomatoes, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup your favorite salsa
- Squeeze of lime (optional)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Tex Mex Tuna Salad Recipe Directions
- Mix salad ingredients together.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Stir dressing into salad, mix well.
- This is great right away but if you let it sit in the refrigerator it will develop even more flavor.
- Enjoy !
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!