SANE Savory Sugar Snap Berry Salad Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1 SANE Savory Sugar Snap Berry Salad Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Sugar Snap Berry Salad Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 12
- Time: 50 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Sugar Snap Berry Salad Recipe Ingredients
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Sugar Snap Berry Salad Recipe Directions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place snap peas in pot, and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberries in a strainer over a bowl, and crush with a wooden spoon. Discard pulp. Mix vinegar, melted extra virgin coconut oil, salt, and pepper with the strained raspberry juice.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the dressing with the snap peas, remaining raspberries, and blueberries. Cover, and chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Toss with greens just before serving.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!