SANE Mellow Mushroom Chicken Poppers Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Mushroom Chicken Poppers Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 6
- Time: 30 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Mushroom Chicken Poppers Recipe Ingredients
- 3 large Eggs & 9 egg whites
- 12 ounces raw Chicken Breast
- 3 tablespoons chopped Scallions or Spring Onions
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 caps Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Mushroom Chicken Poppers Recipe Directions
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut chicken breast in half lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and green onion and cook 3-4 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Add the eggs and cook until firm.
- Meanwhile, place the mushroom caps, ribbed side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and herbs and broil for about 7 minutes, turning once, until slightly soft and dark in color.
- Remove mushroom caps from oven and spoon eggs & egg whites mixture into them. Top with cheese and broil for 1 minute until melted.
- Serve immediately.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!