SANE Gratifying Ginger Carrot Soup
Table of Contents
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 15 min prep, 25 min cook
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 8 carrots (1 pound), sliced, leaves reserved for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- In large pot, simmer carrots and next 5 ingredients (through water), covered, until carrots are tender (20-25 minutes).
- Using an immersion blender (or a standard, blender working in batches), blend until smooth; add lemon juice. Divide among 4 bowls; garnish with crushed red pepper and carrot leaves. If desired, serve chilled.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!