SANE Gratifying Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1 SANE Gratifying Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
SANEScoring & Servings Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Recipe
- Servings: 8
- Time: 20 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Recipe Ingredients
- 8 small heads bok choy, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Garlic Ginger Bok Choy Recipe Directions
- Trim bottom from bok choy heads. Cut leaves from stalks. Cut stalks into 1/2-inch chunks. Gather large leaves and cut into halves.
- Heat extra virgin coconut oil over high heat. Saute bok choy stalks in hot oil until just beginning to soften, about 1 minute.
- Stir garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes into the bok choy mixture; saute until garlic and ginger are fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Stir bok choy leaves, soy sauce, and sesame oil into the bok choy mixture; saute just until the leaves turn a bright green and beginning to soften, about 1 minute more.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
*Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!