SANE Fun Fiesta Turkey Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Fiesta Turkey Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
Fiesta Turkey Recipe Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds shredded cooked turkey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 large fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Fiesta Turkey Recipe Directions
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion until tender.
- Mix in turkey, and season with garlic powder.
- Stir in the tomato. Pour in water, sprinkle with cilantro, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet, and simmer 5 minutes, or until heated through.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!