SANE Elegant Easy Pot Roast
Table of Contents
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 8
- Time: 10 min prep 4 hrs cook
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 2
- Whole-Food Fats: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 3 pounds bottom round
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons water
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place a piece of foil, about 30 inches long, into the bottom of a 9×13 inch roasting pan. Place the roast on the foil in the pan.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the mushroom soup with the onion soup mix. Mix well and pour over the roast. Sprinkle with the water. Fold foil over and seal all edges.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 4 hours.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!