SANE Devine Dijon Salmon Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Dijon Salmon Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 8
- Time: 25 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 2
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Dijon Salmon Recipe Ingredients
- 8 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Dijon Salmon Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin-side down on foil. Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet and season with salt and pepper. Top with almond flour, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!