SANE Delicious Dark Mocha Pudding Recipe
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Dark Mocha Pudding Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 8 x 1/3 cup
- Time: 20 min
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Dark Mocha Pudding Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 rounded cup Xylitol
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1 teaspoon dry Coffee (Instant Powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoons SANE Cocoa Powder
- 2 ounces Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Dark Mocha Pudding Recipe Directions
- Place 1 3/4 cups of the coconut milk in a saucepan with the coconut cream, salt, and xylitol. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- While the milk is heating, whisk the egg yolks with the remaining 1/4 cup coconut milk and instant coffee. Once the milk mixture is hot pour a steady stream in the egg yolks while whisking to temper them.
- Once all the milk has been incorporated pour the mixture back into the saucepan over medium heat. While it is heating back up, quickly whisk together the SANE cocoa powder and xanthan gum in a small bowl then whisk it into the milk and egg mixture. Cook and stir pudding continuously to be sure the egg does not curdle.
- Cook until it begins to thicken (mixture will still be slightly runny); about 2-3 minutes. Do not allow pudding to boil. Take off the heat once thickened; about 3-5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in small bowl in a microwave at 30-second intervals. Do not overheat. Stir to blend and then scrape into the hot pudding stirring to blend completely. Remove from heat.
- Cool quickly over an ice water bath; place plastic wrap on the surface to prevent a skin from forming.
- Once cooled place in the refrigerator to continue cooling or immediately dish into serving bowls, top with coconut cream if desired and serve.
This pudding is very rich, consider serving it in a small glass dish layered with coconut cream.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!