SANE Comforting Cabbage Soup Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Cabbage Soup Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 2
- Time: 40 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Cabbage Soup Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped finely in strips
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2-3 carrots, chopped finely in strips (optional)
- salt and pepper
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Directions Cabbage Soup Recipe
- Cut the cabbage and carrots finely in strips.
- Heat the chicken broth in a large casserole.
- Add the cabbage and carrots.
- Let boil 20 to 25 minutes.
- You can add seasonings to your own taste.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!