SANE Colorful Canned Tuna Ceviche
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 2
- Time: 15 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile, seeded and minced (more or less to taste)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- fleshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (1-2 limes)
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- fresh cilantro stem, for garnish
- 2 cans of tuna
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Drain the tuna invert it onto a small platter.
- Sprinkle the chile and onion over the tuna and allow it to stand for a few minutes. Then add the tomato, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste, and gently mix together.
- Sprinkle the lime juice over all, and drizzle with the oil. Serve over lettuce if you like.
- Garnish with sprigs of cilantro and serve. Enjoy!
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!