SANE Cheesy Cheddar and Chive Omelet Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Chive Omelet Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 20 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Chive Omelet Recipe Ingredients
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Chive Omelet Recipe Directions
- Whisk eggs, chives, salt, and pepper together in medium bowl.
- Heat butter in large non-stick skillet.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook over medium heat until almost set, lifting sides to let uncooked egg run under.
- Sprinkle omelet with cheddar cheese.
- Run omelet under a hot broiler just until cheese is melted, bubbling, and just beginning to brown.
- Cut into 4-6 servings and serve immediately.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!