SANE Carefree Cajun Tilapia Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Cajun Tilapia Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 4
- Time: 15 min
- Whole-Food Fat: 1
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Cajun Tilapia Recipe Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Cajun Tilapia Recipe Directions
- Place all herbs and spices in a bowl and mix well. Lightly coat the fish with the spice mixture.
- Add butter to frying pan and heat until sizzling. Add the fish fillets, and saute over moderate heat for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!