SANE Bright Bell Pepper Salad Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Bell Pepper Salad Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 12
- Time: 55 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetable: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Bell Pepper Salad Recipe Ingredients
- 9 green bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 roma (plum) tomato, diced
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Bell Pepper Salad Recipe Directions
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place the whole peppers on aluminum foil. Bake until the skin is spotted black and the peppers are soft, 30 to 45 minutes, turning the peppers once if necessary.
- Remove peppers from the oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Peel off the skin and remove the stem and seeds. Chop the roasted peppers into half-inch pieces.
- Heat the extra virgin coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper; stir in the chopped peppers and tomato. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the tomato is soft and the mixture is well incorporated, about 5 minutes.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!