SANE Bold Buffalo Veggie Dip Recipe
Table of Contents
Source: SANE Certified Recipe Book Collection
Buffalo Veggie Dip Recipe SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 12
- Time: 45 min
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Most Diary: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
Buffalo Veggie Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup all-natural bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
Buffalo Veggie Dip Recipe Directions
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Place in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish sprayed lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!