SANE Blissful Baby Spinach Omelet
Table of Contents
SANEScoring & Servings
- 4 eggs & 8 egg whites
- 6 cups Baby Spinach, torn
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and parmesan cheese. Season with onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook the egg mixture about 3 minutes, until partially set. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired doneness.
For best results, combine recipes into complete SANE meals: roughly 3 servings of veggies, 1 serving of protein, and 1 serving of fats.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!