SANE Smoothie: Cranberry Grapefruit Escape
Table of Contents
SANEScoring & Servings
- 1 Cup Pitted Cranberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 Medium Grapefruit (peeled)
- 2 Cups Chard
- 4 Cups Spinach
- 1 Medium Lemon (peeled)
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Garden in My Glass* (see notes below)
- 4 TBSP Clean Whey Protein** (see notes below)
- 1 TSP Hormone Healing Green Tea (optional)
- 2 TBSP Slimming Sugar Substitute*** (optional)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender with 8 oz. cold water and a handful of ice.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until completely blended (i.e. no pieces of veggies or fruit are visible).
- Adjust the amount of water and ice for desired consistency and desired temperature.
Remember that eating MORE deep green veggies is likely the single most belly-fat-burning and energy-boosting change you can make to your diet.
Until it becomes a habit, please give yourself permission to focus 100% of your wellness effort on eating (and drinking 🙂 ) double-digit servings of non-starchy veggies daily.
Gratefully and SANEly,
SANE Founder & NYTimes Bestselling Author
P.S. Please don’t miss out! Join me to see how yummy smoothies like this fit perfectly into the personal SANE weight loss plan we will start in your free Fast-Start Interactive Weight Loss Workshop.
*You can add two additional serving of Non-Starchy Vegetables in place of the two tablespoons of Garden in My Glass. If you do not add more veggies and you do not add Garden in My Glass, track only two servings of Non-Starchy Vegetables per smoothie (instead of four servings).
***To minimize sugar content, reduce fruit (other than lemon) and increase All Natural Slimming Sugar Substitute. If fruit is reduced by half or more, no Low-Fructose Fruit servings should be tracked. Due to their extremely low sugar content, lemons should not be reduced and do not need to be tracked.