SANE Blissful Bacon, Avocado, and Cheese Omelet and Salsa
Table of Contents
SANEScoring & Servings
- 3 medium Scallions or Spring Onions
- 2 medium Red Tomatoes
- 1 oz Cilantro
- 1/2 pepper Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 fl oz Tap Water
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 large eggs & 12 egg whites
- 3 medium slices Bacon
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 fruit without skin and seed California Avocados
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Prepare salsa: Chop the tomatoes; finely chop the green onions and jalapeno (de-seed if you would like less heat). In small bowl, combine tomato, green onions, jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs with water and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare bacon, cook thoroughly, crumble and set aside.
- Melt half the butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When foam subsides, add half the egg mixture. Tilt pan to coat bottom and cook 1 minute, until almost set. Sprinkle half the omelet with half the crumbled bacon, avocado and cheese and cook 1 minute.
- Fold empty half of omelet over filling and slide omelet onto a plate. Keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture, bacon, avocado and cheese. Serve with salsa.
This recipe does not contain many non-starchy vegetables. To maximize your results, it is highly recommended that you eat at least three servings of non-starchy vegetables via a SANE side dish or green smoothie along with this main dish.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!