SANE Smoothie: Cranberry Orange Dream
SANEScoring & Servings
- Servings: 1
- Time: 2 min
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 4
- Nutrient-Dense Protein: 1
- Low-Fructose Fruit: 1
TIP: You can learn more about SANE Servings Sizes & Scoring at the upcoming free Flat-Belly Hormones Masterclass.
- 1 Cup Pitted Cranberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 Medium Orange (peeled)
- 3 Cups Mixed Greens
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 1 Medium Lemon (peeled)
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Garden in My Glass* (see notes below)
- 4 TBSP Clean Whey Protein** (see notes below)
- 1 TSP Hormone Healing Green Tea (optional)
- 2 TBSP Slimming Sugar Substitute*** (optional)
TIP: Can’t find some of these ingredients at your local grocery store? Have them delivered quickly and easily by visiting your SANE Superfoods Store.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender with 8 oz. cold water and a handful of ice.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until completely blended (i.e. no pieces of veggies or fruit are visible).
- Adjust the amount of water and ice for desired consistency and desired temperature.
*You can add two additional serving of Non-Starchy Vegetables in place of the two tablespoons of Garden in My Glass. If you do not add more veggies and you do not add Garden in My Glass, track only two servings of Non-Starchy Vegetables per smoothie (instead of four servings).
***To minimize sugar content, reduce fruit (other than lemon) and increase All Natural Slimming Sugar Substitute. If fruit is reduced by half or more, no Low-Fructose Fruit servings should be tracked. Due to their extremely low sugar content, lemons should not be reduced and do not need to be tracked.
Ready To Try a Personalized SANE Plan to Lower Your Setpoint Weight and Become Naturally Thin?
Find out which Premium Weight Loss Program is the perfect fit for your goals, budget, and body. If you are ready to begin, click the button below to lower your Setpoint Weight and enjoy permanent weight loss… guaranteed!