Please enjoy your personal step-by-step lessons for this week! Each lesson takes about ten minutes. You will automatically get your next set of lessons delivered to your email inbox next week.
FIRST: Calorie-Quality Factor 2: Aggression
- All Calories Have The Same Hormonal Impact
- Different Sources of Calories Impact Hormones Differently
- SANE Calories Clear Hormonal Clogs; inSANE Calories Cause Them
- Water-, Fiber-, and Protein-Rich SANE Foods are unAggressive
SECOND: Calorie-Quality Factor 3: Nutrition
- If It’s High In Vitamins and Minerals, It’s Nutritious
- Focus on Nutrition Quality, Not Quantity
- Nutritious = Many Essentials + Few Non-Essentials
- Enriched Garbage is Still Garbage
THIRD: Calorie-Quality Factor 4: Efficiency
- Calorie Counts Tell You How Much Energy Is In A food
- Quality of Calories Matters Just As Much As Quantity
- Eat inEfficient Foods to Effortlessly Burn Fat
- Protein, Fiber, and Water to the Rescue…Again!
ANYTIME: Simplify Eating More SANE Food
No nonsense…just convenient and delicious whole foods.