Harder Than Quitting Smoking

Step 1 of 6



Warm-Up

It’s all good if you don’t know the answers. You will get another shot at this quiz later in the lesson.

Q1

Eating less and exercising more will never work.



True

Try again and don’t worry…today’s lesson will clear this up.

False

Correct! You are about to learn exactly why.

Q2

Eating more—but higher-quality SANE food—is better than starvation dieting.



True

Try again and don’t worry…today’s lesson will clear this up.

False

Correct! You are about to learn exactly why.

Q3

Eating more—but higher-quality SANE food—is simpler, healthier, more enjoyable, and more sustainable than starvation dieting.



True

Correct! You are about to learn exactly why.

False

Try again and don’t worry…today’s lesson will clear this up.

Step 2 of 6



inSANE

Be Hungry and Deprived For the Rest of Your Life & The Willpower Myth

Listen



Note 1



There’s no question that starvation causes short term weight loss.

Note 2



Your goal is NOT short-term weight loss. Your goal is long-term fat loss, health, and happiness.

Note 3



Studies show calorie-centric starvation dieting fails 95.4% of the time LONG TERM.

Step 3 of 6



SANE

Eat Higher Quality Food For the Rest of Your Life & Simplify With Modern Science

Listen



Note 1



This is less about “better” or “worse,” and more about your goals, sustainability, enjoyability, and simplicity.

Note 2



Calorie-counting is like zigzagging through a minefield while SANE eating is like strolling through a meadow.

Note 3



Spend your mental energy on what and who you love versus metabolic math.

Step 4 of 6



Quiz

Remember these? Give them one more try now that you’ve spent a few minutes going SANE.

Q1

Eating less and exercising more will never work.



True

Try again.

False

Correct! Studies show that the conventional approach works for 4.6% of people. But what about the other 95.4% of us? Isn’t it time for a smarter approach?

Q2

Eating more—but higher-quality SANE food—is better than starvation dieting.



True

Try again.

False

Correct! It depends on your goals. If your goal is to burn off as much muscle as possible and to dehydrate yourself in an effort to drop the number on the scale short term with no concern for your long term health, weight, or happiness, starvation dieting is your best bet. However, if your goal is long-term fat loss, health, and happiness, SANE eating is your best bet.

Q3

Eating more—but higher-quality SANE food—is simpler, healthier, more enjoyable, and more sustainable than starvation dieting.



True

Correct! Remember, there are all sorts of ways to lose weight in the short term that hurt you in the long term. Starvation dieting and cutting off your right leg are two examples.

False

Try again.

Step 5 of 6



Support

The number of people keeping you accountable is your #1 predictor of long-term success.

Sharing your SANEity enables you to enjoy instant accountability and support from your social networks. The science is 100% clear: The more you share your SANEity, the more success you will enjoy. To help you live what you learned today, please click on the photo to share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.


Starvation Is NOT Healthy. Stop counting calories & go #SANE w/me at http://SANESolution.com

Step 6 of 6



Celebrate

Nice job! Here’s some recommended eating and reading to help you celebrate.

Recommended Eating



Chocolate Bites


Starvation Is NOT Healthy. Stop counting calories & go #SANE w/me at http://SANESolution.com


Recommended Watching



At-Home Eccentric Squats, Rows and Push-ups


Starvation Is NOT Healthy. Stop counting calories & go #SANE w/me at http://SANESolution.com